Here is our step-by-step guide to editing your already featured listing. You can also use these tips to re-visit and tweak any information on your listing whenever you like. Simply sign in and edit as applicable.
- Visit www.omnilocal.co.uk/directory and click on “Sign in/Create Account to Submit Listing” to log in.
- The pop up window will allow you to sign in by either creating an account for review, or signing in with your unique username/email and password.
- Once signed in, hover over your name in the top right corner and click “My Account”
- When signed into your account, you can edit your billing and address information. Click on “Edit Listings” in order to claim/tweak your directory listing.
- By clicking on the name of your listing (your business name) you can view the current appearance of your listing and what information is currently displayed, for example:
This includes contact details, images, videos and links. If you have already been featured/rated by us prior to the launch date, you will find a QR code and rated sticker in your gallery for use.
- By clicking on “Edit” below your business name, you will be lead to the editing screen.
- Simply click and fill in any information in the boxes provided. You can remove any information without an asterisk (*) above it, or add any images and links as you see fit, for example:
- Once you are happy with your edits, simply click “Save Changes”, and your listing will be updated. You can preview these changes again by clicking on the name of your company.